Can anyone receive Physical Therapy at Home?
- Yes, you do not have to be a certain age to receive Physical Therapy in your home.
Do you have to be home-bound to receive Physical Therapy in your home?
- For Medicare patients, we bill Medicare Part B so no home-bound status is required.
Will I have the same Physical Therapist each time?
- Yes, each time you will have the same Therapist unless you request otherwise.
Do I have to have insurance to receive Physical Therapy at home?
- If you do not have insurance, we can still see you. Click on Contact Us to share your goals and we will provide a plan to reach your goals.
What insurances do you take?
- We take Medicare Part B and BCBS.
How do I find out more?
- Click Contact US in the upper right corner to share with us your questions.