Preparing for your TeleHealth Visit
How To Prepare
- For your appointment find a quiet spot in your home where you feel you would have enough space to carry out any exercises.
- Practice setting up the space so that your therapist will have a full view of your body in order to observe you performing exercises or to assess movement.
- Continuing patients – Make sure that you have all of your PT supplies with you. If you will need anything else your therapist will contact you prior to your appointment.
- Be sure to wear physical therapy appropriate attire that is easy to move in.
- You will need access to a mobile device or computer/iPad with a webcam.
- We are using doxy.me as our communication medium. It is fully HIPAA compliant
- Prior to the start of your appointment you will receive an email or text with a link.
- The link will redirect you to doxy.me where you will virtually check in to your appointment. Please check in via email approximately 2-3 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Once you have signed in, your therapist will see that you are in the “Virtual Waiting Room.”
- When the therapist is ready, your camera will be activated and the session will begin.
Share this page